1. Kde jste hráli volejbal?
2. Kdo spal?
3. Co dělali tvoji kamarádi?
4. Co jsi dělal včera večer?
5. Co četl Peter?
6. Kam jste jeli v sobotu dopoledne?
7. Používal jsi včera ve dvě odpoledne počítač?
8. Plavali jste v bazénu?
9. Co dělala Alice v noci?
10. Fotil jsi včera na zápase?
B/ Make questions. Ask about the underlined expressions. Vytvoř otázky. Zeptej se na podtržené slovo?
Example: I was playing PC games. - What were you playing? Answer: PC games.
1. We were doing our Biology project in the afternoon.
2. Sam was putting on his trousers.
3. Tina was sleeping at night.
4. I was cooking dinner on Sunday afternoon.
5. Tom was sitting in front of his computer.
6. My parents were having dinner in the restaurant.
7. Baby was crying, because it was hungry.
8. Dennis was wearing horrible trousers yesterday.
A/ 1. Where were you playing volleyball? 2. Who was sleeping? 3. What were your friends doing? 4. What were you doing yesterday evening? 5. What was Peter reading? 6. Where were you going on Saturday afternoon? 7. Were you using a computer yesterday at 2 pm? 8. Were you swimming in the swimming pool? 9. What was Alice doing at night? 10. Were you taking photos at the match yesterday?
B/ 1. What were you doing in the afternoon? 2. What was Sam putting on? 3. What was Tina doing at night? 4. When were you cooking dinner? 5. Where was Tom sitting? 6. Where were your parents having dinner? 7. Why was baby crying? 8. What was Dennis wearing yesterday?