Make questions, use the cues:
Example: you/speak/English ….. Do you speak English?
1. you/watch/TV/every night
2. Nick/write/his homework/every day
4. Tom/have/any pet
6. What sport/Mark/play
Look at the pictures, answer the questions:
B/ What are they doing? Look at the pictures. Write sentences in present continuous.
C) Look at the pictures in B). Answer the questions.
1. Is he riding a horse?
2. Is he watching TV?
3. Are they sleeping?
4. Is she taking photos?
5. Is he cooking?
6. Are they playing floorball?
7. Is she painting a picture?
8.Is she swimming?
1. Do you watch TV every night? Yes I do.
2. Does Nick write his homework every day? Yes, he does.
3. Do you like pizza? Yes, I do.
4. Does Tom have any pet? Yes he, does. He has a rabbit
5. Where does Ben live? He lives in Prague.
6. What sport does Mark play? He plays football.
B/ 1. He is riding a bike. 2. He is playing computer game. 3. They are drinking. 4. She is taking photos.
5. He is cooking. 6. They are running. 7. She is painting a picture. 8. She is playing basketball.
C/ 1. Is he riding a horse? No he isn't. He is riding a bike.
2. Is he watching TV? No, he isn't, he is playing computer games.
3. Are they sleeping? No they aren't. They are drinking tea.
4. Is she taking photos? Yes, she is.
5. Is he cooking? Yes, he is.
6. Are they playing floorball? No they aren't. They are running.
7. Is she painting a picture? Yes, she is.
8.Is she swimming? No, she isn't. she is playing basketball.