1. 7:30 10:00 5:45 4:05 12:50
11:15 7:40 3:25 1:53
quarter to two twenty-five to eight
2. on on at at at
at on on on at
3. She reads at 7:45. She plays the violin from 6 to 7. She dances on Saturday. He waits at he bus stop at 5:30.
They take the bus on Tuesday. He does his homework at 2 o'clock. She has a bath at 9:15. They play football on Monday and Friday.
4. He doesn't play badminton. He plays tennis.
They don't watch TV. They sing.
He doesn't drive a car. He rides a bike.
They don't walk to school. They run.
5. 1 - doesn't 2 - don't 3 - Do 4 - Does 5 - don't 6 - Do 7 - don't 8 - Does 9 - Do 10 - doesn't
11 - Does 12 - Do 13 - doesn't 14 - Do
6. Kev gets up at quarter past six. He doesn't have breakfast. He doesn't take the bus.
He goes to work. He starts work. He goes home.